Wednesday, February 24, 2010

33 Weeks Pregnant And Restless 33 Weeks Pregnant. Weird Sensation In Legs And Arms. ?

33 weeks pregnant. weird sensation in legs and arms. ? - 33 weeks pregnant and restless

I had to sleep strange sensations in the legs and hands when they try to sit or. No pain, but I feel uncomfortable myself, and if I weird. when I put my pain in the legs. I can not sit or lie for long time.if I try to stay numb to start on my hands and legs too. Everything I read so far talks about pain, strange sensations. No pain. I stretch my fingers and toes and break fast. That makes more sense, but only briefly. The last 2 weeks has deteriorated. No pain, just feeling that I can not describe. Does anyone have an idea, a feeling of pain, unfortunately, can not give a discription that could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment