Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Goes With Black Vest And Tie In A Wedding Suit, Does The Colour Of The Tie And The Vest Have To Match?

In a wedding suit, does the colour of the tie and the vest have to match? - what goes with black vest and tie

It is my friend and I have made a suit for me. It has a black vest. Does this mean that I have a black tie?

The wedding colors are black and white, dark red as an accent. Not sure that all children (including me) should wear a black vest and tie, or something else?

I really do not want to take someone with a red vest and tie.

There, with black vest and red tie to Go? or a silver bow? The friends of the groom could wear a black vest and red tie, and it makes me money?

Oh, and the color, if the buttonhole?

Other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment