Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fibroids More Condition_symptoms Has Anyone Had Fibroids That Hid The Ultrasound Image Of The Fetus?

Has anyone had fibroids that hid the ultrasound image of the fetus? - fibroids more condition_symptoms

I had already 2 miscarriages, so I was prepared to accept that 9 weeks with no fetus seen on ultrasound was safely be said to wait for third miscarriage. But my doctor told me that, although the yolk sac is empty, it is possible that fibroids are darker in the image of the fetus. Somehow. I do not know. Now I have to wait a week for a different picture. I did not think to higher HCG would help to clarify things to have. I am really frustrated by the Scottish shower. There was a high level of hCG in the beginning, and I feel very pregnant. But is not that much, I suppose. I saw the scan and it looked like a black hole oval.

No comments:

Post a Comment