Sunday, December 6, 2009

Restlessness More Condition_symptoms Anyone Suffer From Extreme Restlessness And Boredom At Work?

Anyone suffer from extreme restlessness and boredom at work? - restlessness more condition_symptoms

My boss at my job for the summer of administrative support is not much work for me, but I can still pay alimony if something should be done. She said she must stay away and not from my office, unless otherwise permitted. I can not even go to the bathroom without permission.

In any case, the payment is fantastic and the office is right next to me so I can quit, but I'm crazy unbelievable fear and boredom. Can you relate or is it just me who suffers like this?

3 comments:

boots138... said...

I promise it's not fair that those who suffer is my job, boring 99% of the time, but the proximity to my home and day care centers and the pay is so great that I carry a book or magazine, or learned to write letters to their friends or family members outside the state or something useful if your boss you can read a book before he leaps onto the Internet and read or get answers, there's nothing else to do =) You can also try to do Makig. . how to reorganize your desk or cabinets and so on. =) HUN good luck!

boots138... said...

I promise it's not fair that those who suffer is my job, boring 99% of the time, but the proximity to my home and day care centers and the pay is so great that I carry a book or magazine, or learned to write letters to their friends or family members outside the state or something useful if your boss you can read a book before he leaps onto the Internet and read or get answers, there's nothing else to do =) You can also try to do Makig. . how to reorganize your desk or cabinets and so on. =) HUN good luck!

Taylor ♂ said...

Perhaps you should have a job un''verdadero''de.

Post a Comment