Saturday, December 12, 2009

Xpress Train Online Video Where To Go For TV Jobs?

Where to go for TV jobs? - xpress train online video

I have ten years experience in the small video production environments, for example, the city and the production community. I was shooting, and bar mitzvahs and editing wedding videos in Los Angeles for six months. I work in television.

I have Cable Ace Award and the annual fair with my recording and editing. Everyone says I'm really good both. I want to work on the hand in a certain type of program quality television, but I'm sure where to start.

I have a degree in fine arts, but that does not seem important to anyone. I know cameras inside and outside the professional user. My background and experience in the version of Avid Xpress professoinal and I am self-taught in FCP. I have my own FCP system.

Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment